Auction Rules and Procedures
*Hear Us Roar online auction will open on Friday, April 17th, at 10:00 PM and will close at 10:00 PM on Saturday, April 18th.
*The Auction Committee reserves the right to withdraw an item from the auction at any time.
*Payments may be made credit card (American Express, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard). If you wish to pay by check or cash, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at auction close.
*PAYMENT IN FULL is due on April 24th, 2015. If payment in full has not been received by 5:00 PM on Friday, April 24th, 2015, CCA will process your remaining balance due against the credit card provided at the time of registration.
* Cornerstone Christian Academy is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization. The donor estimates the fair market value of each item. These estimates are not guaranteed by Cornerstone Christian Academy for tax purposes and general value. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your purchase.
* Cornerstone Christian Academy believes all descriptions, commentary and documentation accompanying the auction items to be correct; however, Cornerstone Christian makes no warranties, guaranties, or representations of any kind regarding the items or services provided.
*No statement contained in this catalog or made orally at the auction or elsewhere will be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of guarantee or liability.
* All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds on auction items are permitted. All items are sold “as is.” Please read all item descriptions carefully.
*Reservations for dinners, the use of homes or condos, hotels, trips, sporting events, etc. must be mutually agreed upon with the donor unless otherwise specified. All travel accommodations are subject to availability. Taxes and tips are not included unless specifically noted.
* All Auction items and services must be used within one year from April 18th, 2015 unless otherwise specified by the donor.
* In the event there is a dispute or discrepancy concerning a winning bid, the decision of the Advancement Director shall be final.